As the temperature and humidity begin to rise in Brick, NJ, your air conditioning is especially important. Not only do you need it to circulate cool air throughout your entire living space and do so quickly when it’s hot out, you also need it to use electrical energy efficiently...
Thermostats in Toms River, Brick, Central Jersey and the Jersey Shore
Choosing a heating and cooling system is a huge investment that you put a lot of thought into. However, sometimes it is not enough thought it put into what type of thermostat you get to control your heating and air conditioning system. All thermostats are not alike. Each provides its own unique set of pros and cons. Thermostats can significantly affect how your air conditioning, heating or HVAC system works. They also come with different features and capabilities, so it is important to learn about the various options you have as a consumer. If you need help choosing a thermostat in Brick, Toms River, or the surrounding Central Jersey areas, give Heritage Air and Heat® a call today!
Types of Thermostats
- Wired Thermostats can be mechanical or electrical, and are attached to the heating or cooling unit directly with a system of wires. Less expensive than their high–tech counterparts wired thermostats still allow precise setting of temperature. The main drawback is their labor–intensive installation which means higher installation costs.
- Wireless Thermostats offer precise temperature control with the added bonus of an easy installation which means less expensive installation costs and more flexibility on where they can be placed throughout a building. Wireless thermostats often come with remote controls, so changing settings is a breeze no matter where you are in the home or office.
- Digital Thermostats come in both wired and wireless options. Becoming more popular, they have a higher degree of precision when it comes to setting temperatures, and they contribute to saving on energy bills with this increased amount of precision.
- Programmable Thermostats can be set to automatically adjust the temperature in a space to different levels at different times of day. For instance during work–day hours when no one is home, it can be programmed to a more appropriate level. There is no use cooling or heating a space that is not even being used. You can even program these thermostats to turn on shortly before you expect to be home so that the air is comfortable upon arrival.
- Multiple Climate Zones Thermostats give the widest variety of temperature control throughout the day, and in different areas of the home or office. Heating or cooling an entire space may not be necessary twenty–four hours per day. With multiple climate zone control, up to six different areas can be set to different temperatures. Cooling or heating only occupied areas rather than cooling or heating an entire building will save money on your energy bills.
Thermostat Service Professionals of Toms River, Brick, and Central New Jersey
Choosing the right thermostat service company is important, and having trusted thermostat professionals to help with any thermostat concerns is crucial to ensuring that you have the proper thermostat for your particular space.
Our well–trained team offers complete air conditioning and heating services including ac installation, air conditioner repair, heater replacement, and heating system maintenance. Our services are always finished in a timely manner with complete client satisfaction guaranteed.
At Heritage Air and Heat® we are proud to provide professional thermostat services in Toms River, Brick, Hamilton Township, and throughout all of Central New Jersey and the Jersey Shore area.